At Sandhurst Primary School we believe in excellent progress and experiences for all in a safe and caring environment. Children are at the heart of all we do.
- that children should be children
- that every child should be treated fairly and as individuals
- that EVERY child can succeed
Core values for our children are:
Respect Honesty Fairness Perseverance Positivity and Kindness
To this end we aim:
- to provide an attractive, well organised and stimulating learning environment that supports and challenges all children
- to ensure opportunities are provided to motivate and enable each child to become a happy, successful and independent learner
- to help children develop self-confidence, to build on strength and acquire a positive self-image through co-operation and communication with others
- to celebrate diversity of culture, language and religion and value everyone’s contribution
- to give a sense of belonging and personal involvement in the school
- to treat everyone with courtesy and consideration and to show respect for the needs and differences of others
- to show respect and care for each other and the environment and raise children’s awareness of the wider world
In order to achieve these aims, we rely on the support and commitment of all staff, parents/carers and governors working together to promote a positive ethos of the school.